Join us for a festive evening of inspiration and reflection
as we recognize champions of our cause
who stand in solidarity with all victims and survivors of
domestic violence, sexual assault, human trafficking and other crimes.
Recipients of the Carolyn Fish Human Rights Award
Anthony Porter and A Call to Men
Saturday, April 28, 2018
The Time Nyack 400 High Avenue, Nyack, NY
6:30 pm | Cocktails & hors d'oeuvres
7:30 pm | Dinner
9:30 pm | The After Party with DJ, Dancing & Dessert
Event Chairs - Sandy Page-Cook & Linie Rand
For more information, please contact the development office at 845-634-3391 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lot #1 - Batter up!
You and 3 guests will be on the first base line watching the NY Yankees take on the Texas Rangers from Legends Suite!
You are bidding on two (4) NY Yankee tickets for Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 1:05 PM in
Legends Suite 014B, Row 5, Seats 9-12.
The Legends Suite provides first-class accommodations, with seating options so close to the action you could make the call at home plate. Exclusive amenities include a parking pass, access to the exclusive Legends Suite Club and two Legends Suite dugout lounges, the Ketel One Lounge and the Halstead Lounge, each with private restrooms. Includes all-inclusive food and non-alcoholic beverages and in-seat wait service.
Starting Bid: $1,000
Lot #2 - X Marks the Spot
Chef Peter X. Kelly is one of New York's most respected restaurateurs and leads the area's most critically acclaimed restaurant group. You and five guests will be taken by car service courtesy of NYCartender to delight in an exclusively-prepared, multi-course tasting menu with wine pairings at your choice of one of Chef Kelly's award-winning restaurants:
Restaurant X & Bully Boy Bar or X2O: Xaviars on the Hudson. Chef Kelly has been featured in numerous national publications, has played host to Anthony Bourdain on "No Reservations" and has appeared on Food Network's "Iron Chef America," where he defeated Bobby Flay in Battle: "Cowboy Rib Eye."
Includes round-trip car service to and from the restaurant.
Starting Bid: $800
Lot#3 - Two Orchestra Seats to Hamilton - Saturday Night
Hamilton The Musical (Lot #2)
Hamilton remains the hottest show on Broadway! Get ready for this
revolutionary musical about taking your shot, speaking
your mind and turning the world upside down.
Winning bidder will receive two (2) Hamilton tickets for
Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 8:00PM, Center Orchestra,
Row R, Seats 109 and 110.
*Tickets are non-transferable.
Starting Bid: $1,500
• Two VIP tables of 12 with priority seating includes cocktail reception, sit-down dinner, dessert reception, open bar and valet parking
• Overnight Suite in Time Hotel on the evening of Night for Change event
Your corporate logo and/or name will be featured on:
• Designation as Presenting Sponsor of A Night for Change event
• Prominent placement of Company name and/or logo on all event promotional materials including save the date, invitation and e-blasts mailed to about 5,000 donors
• Special Centerfold Spread – Two Page Ad Spread in digital color in Commemorative Journal designed by Agency’s marketing team at no additional charge
• Company logo and link on auction website, social media outlets and agency website which receives 5,000 hits monthly
• Premier Company profile & interview included in Spring edition – “The Supporter” E-Newsletter which revel in maximum readership of about 10,000 donors
• Company logo included in electronic loop on state-of-the-art A/V in ballroom
• Formal recognition of company from event stage
• Check presentation photo opportunity with Executive Management of Center for Safety & Change includes pre & post publicity inclusion and social media promotion
• Exclusive inclusion in pre and post event publicity including press releases, photo ops and media advisories, etc.
• Premier placement of Company logo included in “thank you” advertisement in media
The Center for Safety & Change is a nonprofit organization that serves survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, human trafficking and other crimes in Rockland County. Established in 1979 as an emergency residential shelter with a 24-hour hotline, it has grown into an agency that offers a vast array of comprehensive services to survivors and their families, as well as victims of other serious crimes. These services include advocacy; support and empowerment groups; therapy and counseling; legal services; children’s services; supportive accompaniment to hospitals, police and courts; sexual trauma services and special victim’s advocacy with the Rockland County District Attorney’s office, as well as education programs such as the Center’s Teen Dating Violence Prevention Program.
9 Johnsons Lane, New City, NY 10956
845.634.3391 | fax 845.634.3396
24 Hour Hotline: 845.634.3344